Daily upkeep of the common areas and resident apartments at The Pointe.
Report to: Director of Environmental Services
– Clean apartments according to The Pointe’s procedures.
– Clean common areas according to The Pointe’s procedures.
– Responsible for keeping housekeeping cart well maintained and stocked.
– Responsible for maintaining janitor/housekeeping closet and equipment.
– Report all maintenance problems as soon as possible.
– Respond to unscheduled clean ups.
– Maintain laundry area in clean tidy order.
– Report any malfunctions with washers or dryers.
– Cooperate with all departments in set-up and clean-up of special events.
– Wear required uniform and report to work on time.
– Comply with safety standards of The Pointe.
– Comply with The Pointe’s standards of appearance, hygiene, and health standards.
– Protect the confidentiality of the residents. Treat all residents and their families with dignity and respect.
– Attend all required in-services and training.
– Maintain a positive working relationship with all departments.
– Must have the ability to lift and carry a weight of 30 pounds.
– Must demonstrate a cooperative attitude in accepting and completing tasks.
– Possess good physical and mental health.
– Be able to read, write and follow oral and written instructions.