To provide daily upkeep of the common areas and resident apartments and maintenance repairs of the building and grounds
Report to: Environmental Services Director
Department: Environmental Services
1. Cooperate with all departments in set-up and clean-up of special events.
2. Provide floor maintenance program (buff, strip and wax; shampoo).
3. Trash removal.
4. Maintain grounds and entry areas, free of litter and cigarette butts.
5. Assist in apartment and building maintenance.
6. Responsible for the maintenance of The Pointe’s bus.
7. Assist with being on-call after normal business hours and during Director’s
8. Comply with safety standards.
9. Attend all required in-services and training.
10. Maintain a positive working relationship with all departments.
11. Wear required uniform and report to work on time.
12. Conduct other duties as assigned.
1. Must have the ability to lift and carry weight of 75 pounds.
2. Experience in housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance.
3. Knowledge of HVAC, electricity, carpentry, and painting.
4. Ability to respond to emergency calls.
5. Possess good physical and mental health.
6. Must work independently.
7. Must be sensitive to the needs of older adults.
8. Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written instructions.