To transport residents to various medical appointments and other transportation concerns.
Report to: Director of Nursing
– Transport residents to their various medical appointments
– See that they safely enter the building for their appointment.
– Pick them up after their appointments.
– Check to see if they have any orders from the Physician that need to be given to the Nursing Department.
– Must have a valid Driver’s License.
– Must demonstrate a cooperative attitude in accepting and completing tasks.
– Possess good physical and mental health.
– Be able to read, write and follow oral and written instructions.